Motorbike™ (registered with the registrar of patents) is a weighing device that turns each forklift into portable weighing scales. Built-in Scooter™ is a forklift-mounted engine with a monitor inside the cab. The Built-in Scooter™ becomes a permanent part of the forklift, working on the forklift battery.
The built-in scooter is designed for places of aggressive work. The weighing head is in a protected place (inside the cab) and close to the driver for maximum reading comfort.
System parts images
Weight indicator in the cab
The pitchforks are weighing
Prevent overloading trucks.
Inspect incoming and outgoing goods.
Make savings while weighing.
Reduce number of accidents (fewer trips back).
Improved inventory management.
How It Works
1. Shkila provides you with a forklift fork.
2. The fork is equipped with a built-in weighing device and is essentially the scales.
3. The weighing monitor is mounted in the fork in a way that allows the driver to see the results conveniently.
4. The display is a large LCD display with a backlight that allows for reading even in the dark.
5. You can transfer the scales from forklift to forklift at any time by dismantling and reinstalling.
6. The fork is equipped with a 300% protection factor against overload.
Weighing capacity of 2,500 kg.
Optional upgrade to a weighing capacity of 5,000 kg.
Available in a range of shapes and sizes.
Accuracy of 0.1%.
Works from a single battery.
Can be used as mobile scales that accompany the forklift everywhere.